Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much fiber to you eat per day?

HumanShell

Just thought I'd check to see what the average ammount of fiber you consume each day.

I eat in between 30g and 60g, usually get in between 6g-10g per meal, with 5-6 meals per day.

cozmo, how u get so much fiber bro? i thought u do low carbs? im lucky to get 24g when low carbing :(

u guys think its more important for health/fat loss to eat high fiber (60g) and eat some carbs like oats,wheat bread,corn or low carbs(under 50g) and get like 25g?

I try to get a minimum of 25 grams per day. I usually have to accomplish this with about 3 meals, MRP's have no fiber. I think I'll add some Metamucil like BigAndy does to my diet. Maybe a scoop in on of my MRP's per day. Every little bit helps.

Put the metamucil in your shake at your own risk! I tried it in a whey shake and almost threw up. I don't think it would be that bad in a thick mrp.

Make sure you get the sugar free metamucil (It actually tastes better because you need to mix less in) . The labeling can be confusing, it's hard to distinguish between the two.

Are there any adverse health risks of eating too much fiber? I was eating almost 3 cups of rolled oats, and 2 cans of beans a day. I'll have to check how much fiber that was in total but I'm sure it was a lot. And yes I get up to urinate about 2-3 times at night usually.

Nathan said:
Are there any adverse health risks of eating too much fiber? I was eating almost 3 cups of rolled oats, and 2 cans of beans a day. I'll have to check how much fiber that was in total but I'm sure it was a lot. And yes I get up to urinate about 2-3 times at night usually.

3 cups of rolled oats (dry????)... i hope that's a bulking cycle since that works out to about a billion and a half calories... (okay, about 3500 but close enough).... never mind the beans... lol... some people probably eat more calories in a day than i do in a week...

Top Bottom