Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Much Do You Weigh and How Many Protein Shakes/Bars a Day?

curling

I thought it would be interesting to see how much supplemental protein we consume based on our weight daily.

I'll start 202lbs 4 shakes(100gr)
1 bar (30)

The rest I get from food. Oh one more question what is your daily intake of total protein on juice and off juice.

weight:228lbs
I drink two shakes daily @ 48 g. protein 14carbs 6 fat
and one half serving 20g. protein, 2g carbs, 1g fat, right after my workout .

Through the day I eat about 2lbs meat either beef or chicken or turkey sometimes ham.

Weight 233 lbs. and climbing
Protein from supplements.....120 g.
Protein from whole food........300 g. at least

Does not change much while on and off, prefer whole foods but supplements can save your ass when you are in a hurry.

LC

:angel:

I'd say total g's of protein is more relevant than the number of shakes. I'm 220 11% and I take in about 400g when I"m bulking on gear. For cutting, I take about 275, unless t-3 is involved. Then I take at least 350g.

I am 200lbs at 6 ft. 19 years old and haven't juiced. i eat around 5000 calories a day. Around 300g of protien. i have two shakes a day (one when i wake up, one when i go to sleep) they each contain 65g of protien from whey powder and 10g from the milk.

I weigh about 185 and I drink a 20g protein shake for breakfast, one post-workout shake w/ 50 g protein, one 35g shake of protein before bed, and I eat a 30g protein bar a couple hours before lunch.

I weigh 190 and suck down about 300 grams of protein daily. Drinking 2 MetRX APM 60's helps - pretty awesome stuff if you want to fork out the dough. I have 0 lactic acid "burn" in the gym since switching to APM 60. Total cals are about 3500 daily.

Top Bottom