Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much coffee is too much ?

hallway6

I avaerage 4-5 cups a day of coffee in the morning. Helps me go to the bathroom. But is that too much ? My wife thinks so.

it helps you go to the bathroom cause it is upsetting your stomach lol

coffee is actually not good for you. any health benefits from coffee are actually lost when it is roasted, that is what starbucks and dunkin won't tell you. it is a nice scam they got going. you got the line out the door every morning

and yes your wife is right. you are addicted to caffeine. not good.

I avaerage 4-5 cups a day of coffee in the morning. Helps me go to the bathroom. But is that too much ? My wife thinks so.

Pfft. It's not excessive but it is creeping towards it. If you google how much is too much regarding the part of coffee we all 'enjoy' it's 400mg a day of caffeine. It'll depend on what you drink. Four cups of strong Americano vs the same of supermarket instant can mean a BIG difference.

The US is bad with the UK not a million miles behind (we've plenty of Starbucks too) in terms of consumption.

I have seen much worse. I think 1-3 cups is a reasonable number. The issue is guys who have 5 cups in the AM, slam a pre workout drink before training, and then have more coffee later in the afternoon. Or worse, the young kids who are drinking energy drinks all day long.

Pfft. It's not excessive but it is creeping towards it. If you google how much is too much regarding the part of coffee we all 'enjoy' it's 400mg a day of caffeine. It'll depend on what you drink. Four cups of strong Americano vs the same of supermarket instant can mean a BIG difference.

The US is bad with the UK not a million miles behind (we've plenty of Starbucks too) in terms of consumption.
Oh yeah... big difference. US regular coffee is like dirty water... disgusting.
Nothing better than a good, old Expresso.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Top Bottom