Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much chicken?

wallerbang

Seems like bodybuilders eat a lot of chicken. How much chicken do I need to eat per day or per week to build muscle and why do you think chicken is so eaten in bodybuilding? Chicken and rice, chicken and brocolli, chicken sandwiches. I mean it is crazy how chicken is so popular. Is there any other food besides chicken out there lol?

You can eat chicken or you can eat something like turkey or lean steak, it's not all chicken. Try eating turkey or fish you'll see

Seems like bodybuilders eat a lot of chicken. How much chicken do I need to eat per day or per week to build muscle and why do you think chicken is so eaten in bodybuilding? Chicken and rice, chicken and brocolli, chicken sandwiches. I mean it is crazy how chicken is so popular. Is there any other food besides chicken out there lol?

bro chicken easy to raise, i have 20 of them at home, they survived the freeze

I don't even eat chicken every day. I rotate my protein sources. I really like eggs and grass fed beef too. I will mix in some ground turkey here and there to switch things up.

Top Bottom