Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much BF is possible to loose in 4wks?

I would say no more than 1lb/wk naturally, so with the addition of those drugs, 1.5/wk ? I'm not experienced w/ any of those substances so I'm not positive.

in my opinion id say between 15-20 pounds of fat maybe more,cause if u lower ur caloric intake to maintainance,plus do alot of cardio it will just come right off.since ur using test u will stay anabolic so that means minimal muscle breakdown while dieting,the t3 will speed up ur metabolism and the clen will increase ur body temp i think u should be able to get real lean

What if you threw DNP into the mix at around 200-400mg a day for the full 4 weeks ,considering that one was able to stand DNP that long? How much fatloss do you think would be practical ,assuming that diet/cardio/exercise was in order?

Capricorn_Mike

In the last 4 weeks (28 days actually) I've dropped about 7% bodyfat.

Granted I started out rather high -- just over 20%. I'm currently sitting at about 13.5%. At my bodyweight of 205, that's about 14 lbs of fat loss.

I'd doing a CKD, with a 36 hour carb-up every week. Keep in mind, I've done this diet before with A LOT of tiral and error, and now I'm at the point where I know exactly what I have to do in terms of lifting, cardio, diet, supplements, etc.

So my answer is that total fatloss would depend on where you're starting at. If your already fairly lean (like 12% or so) don't expect to get cut up in a month. But if you're a chubby fucker like I was, I don't think it's out of line to expect a radical drop in bodyfat within four weeks.

Of course, steriods and thermos are X factors. I'm sure with some juice and T3 you could lose a lot more fat. I don't know much about that route, so I won't comment on it's effectiveness. :)

Top Bottom