Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much BF is possible to loose in 4wks?

its amazing how many ill informed posts this thread received.

with a super clean diet, lots of cardio, moderate weight training, clen, t4, efedrine, you should be able to lose quite a bit of weight.
now, unless you're on gear you will probably lose a lot of muscle too. if you ARE on gear, then id say you won't lose of gain muscle and will burn a good 8-10 pounds of fat in 4 weeks.

remember that you should probably be on gear or you WILL lose serious muscle. also, forget long esthers like decanoate or sustanon as if its only a quikc 4 week cutting plan you should receive a quick and even peak in blood levels. however, i must admit that the best cutting cycle i've ever done was an 8 weeker that included sustanon 250 every 5 days and winstrol depot 50mg every other day.

get shredded dude.

Both Clen and Ephedrine act as anti-catabolics. NEVER RUN any thyroid hormone without gear if keeping muscle is a concern. I've read clen riases metabolism by about 10% so you could see a decent amount of extra fat-loss from it alone.

Top Bottom