Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you keep a food diary and or workout log?

How many of you keep a food diary and or workout log?

• I keep workout and food diary

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Just workout

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Just food

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • None

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
I keep a workout log. I'm thinking of starting a diet log soon. I have been thinking of creating it on Excel. If anyone has one already made, hook me up :D

keep nutritional log since last year, may.........adding training notes and coments in it as well

There is absolutly no one crazier than me when it comes to diet logs.

I use this amazingly useful program pocketdiettracker on my pocket pc. I insert all the food that I eat into the database (Copying the nutrition value and portion sizes).

I can basically tell you what I ate last year at that time as percise as possible (assuming food manufactures give correct nutritional values). I have an electronic scale wiht a 1g precision which I measure all food that enters my mouth. ANYTHING except water. That way I know exactly how many calories I eat at a day.. probably at a 50 cals + -precision. I don' use it during bulking only during dieting.

When I'm bulking, I don't keep a food diary log. I just make sure I get 1.5 g/pd of protien, and eat carbs like crazy.

Cutting is another story, gotta keep track, or I'll forget.

Training log I always keep, although I usually rememeber what I did last workout.

I'm kind of the same way, I'll track it like a mofo when I'm getting ready for a show, but usually just eat and eat during the offseason (honestly). I pretty much know by now what the ratios are of most portion sizes so I can kind of go from there. I make sure I get over 300 grams of protein daily though. However, I do keep an extensive training journal all the time and also a spread sheat of my AS levels in my blood during cycles (I try to keep it nice and even)

junk said:
There is absolutly no one crazier than me when it comes to diet logs.

I use this amazingly useful program pocketdiettracker on my pocket pc. I insert all the food that I eat into the database (Copying the nutrition value and portion sizes).

I can basically tell you what I ate last year at that time as percise as possible (assuming food manufactures give correct nutritional values). I have an electronic scale wiht a 1g precision which I measure all food that enters my mouth. ANYTHING except water. That way I know exactly how many calories I eat at a day.. probably at a 50 cals + -precision. I don' use it during bulking only during dieting.

... but does it help??? :p

Top Bottom