Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many shakes is too many ??????

you need solids in your diet for reasons other than muscle building. that being said you could add mixed berries, a small amount of veggie, eggs, milk, nuts or oils, and oats to all of these shakes and be perfectly fine from a muscle building stand point.

2 cups of milk and 2 egg whites is 22g of some of the best protein their is. then the oats, fruits/ veggies, and fats complete the meal. the idea would be smaller portions and more frequent meals

Cheers Joe,

i havent been drinking milk at all lately ,i read somewhere that cows milk it is poorly absorbed by the human digestive system ..but that could be BS, i dont know .?

Anyway a few cups on a bulk could'nt be a bad thing either way .

Cheers Joe,

i havent been drinking milk at all lately ,i read somewhere that cows milk it is poorly absorbed by the human digestive system ..but that could be BS, i dont know .?

Anyway a few cups on a bulk could'nt be a bad thing either way .

yes, that same info. floats around here to. milk is extremely good for muscle growth. it hangs right in there if not above beef and eggs.

milk is better than anything while bulking because it creates an insulin spike which is verry anabolic. and with your milk you will have a great combination of muscle building nutrients ready to be shuttled to your muscles. keeping the diet clean will keep most of the gains in muscle instead of fat. the only other way to get this response from diet is with large amounts of sugars which are harder to stear in the right direction.

milk is king and it has been proven for years by all the big boys. well most of them.

I'm not a big meat eater but you do wanna get half your protein from real food. Have a big omelet with 3-4 whole eggs, a couple more whites, some cheese. I throw in some lean microwave bacon too. I'll have a sit down meal along with one scoop of why to get it around 50-60g per meal.

16oz water
2 ice cubes
1 cup of raw oats, the minute cook kind
a spoonful of natural peanut butter

You get protein, complex carbs, good fats and fiber in one shebang.

milk is king and it has been proven for years by all the big boys. well most of them.

But Arnold said "No, No Milk, Milk is for babies, when you grow up you are to drink beer."

How can you argue with that Joe?

But Arnold said "No, No Milk, Milk is for babies, when you grow up you are to drink beer."

How can you argue with that Joe?

I sooooo wish that was true

I'd be so swole right now :)

I tried mixing protein in beer in my younger days (beer bong)

I made it.

My lifting partner yak'ed in the sink :)

Top Bottom