Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many people can't live without their daily cup of coffee?

VixenVenus

If I don't have my morning cup of mocha latte; I'm a total bitch for the rest of the day.

------------------
"Don't hate the player; hate the game!" -Booker T

Have to have the old coffee in the morning after the gym.
But after reading the post about the diet soda, I was wondering if the coffee should be avoided too.
I use 2 packets of equal per large cup and have about 3 cups every day.
But I am getting my diet together and wonder about this.

Any help or advise would be wonderful!!

Bunny
"This is who we are"

I think caffine can cause an insulin release, and if you're insulin-resistant, this could be a problem.People who follow Dr. Atkins are supposed to avoid it. But, otherwise, I don't see why it would hurt--3 cups in a day isn't a wild amount.

I was the same way with chocolate I had to have it like clock work after a meal because it was like having a cigarette afterwards and if I didn't get my fix I was going to kill anything that got in my way! I can tell you one thing though it's all in the mind set, cause once I decided to re-commit myself to working out and some lifestyle / eating changes (not diet) it was a little easier because I was motovated to do it.

Yeah, count me in !
I need my java first thing in the morning,otherwise watch out lol. Usually I drink 3-4 cups a day with lots and lots of water. Thermalean and 3 cups of water, Im on the roll baby.
Ummmmmm..........fresh smell of coffee first thing in the morning.
Take care coffee freaks :)

[This message has been edited by natglutes (edited April 14, 2001).]

Ah, I'm drinking a cup now. I drink too much coffee but I like it and it does not shake me up to badly. Gotta have it no doubt.

------------------
LL.gif

Top Bottom