Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many oz is one chicken breast?

id count it as 25g prot. i dont know weight.

Depends on the cycle the farmer used ;)

Joking aside, I weigh every damn breast I have and find out the exact protein and calorie content. Most of your standard frozen breasts (wal-mart/sams club) weigh in at 160-220g, so about 6-7oz. They contain about "2" servings of macro's as listed on the package, typically 40-50g protein and between 220-250Kcal.

Just get a cheap 500x0.1g digital scale off ebay... Most can be had for about 10$.

id say every 8 oz of chick breast 50 gr protein to be safe...thats what i use as each meal weight

Between 6 - 8 oz... depends on the chicken size dude..

the real question is what are you trying to do to yourself? Do you want to drop your calories and intake to lose weight or are you just counting what you put in your mouth as you work on growing. I'm trying to lose a little, so for me, eating chicken is great, but I'd still want to decrease my volume of food intake. If you're trying to grow, and you're already a huge guy, you probably need to consume more than the 150 pound guy.. Just my thought on it right now:)

Buy yourself a food scale. They are around $30. You can easily pick one up at amazon.com, walmart or London Drugs.

An average sized chicken breast is around 6-8oz. Each oz of chicken breast provides roughly 7g of protein.

Do you like cooking? I love very much. Therefore, I recommend you this page. There you can find a wonderful chicken breast recipe.

Try to cook.

Steps

• Step 1Using a sharp knife, cut the chicken breasts in half lengthwise. You want to end up with 4, equally thin, chicken cutlets. Uniformly thick chicken breast will cook faster and more even. Rub the chicken breasts with one tablespoon oil, then season with salt, pepper, thyme, garlic, parsley and cayenne pepper. I vary seasonings depending on what I have, or want to use, and often add fresh herbs. I find basil, oregano and coriander to be great in this recipe. Spice mixes like Italian, herbs de Provence work great.

Top Bottom