Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many grams of protein in a large chicken breast

sparragstrei

Hey guys,
I have to start calculating my protein intake to get tot he magical 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight, I'm following a high protein low carb diet for bulking and I need to consume 2gm per pound of body weight, does anyone know how many grams of protein are there in a large chicken breast?

Generally speaking, there are 7 grams of protein per 1oz of cooked chicken breast.

A medium sized chicken breast is roughly 6oz, which will provide 42g of protein.

Each chicken breast is different though so it's best to weigh the breast with a food scale so you know exactly how much you are getting.

Generally speaking, there are 7 grams of protein per 1oz of cooked chicken breast.

A medium sized chicken breast is roughly 6oz, which will provide 42g of protein.

Each chicken breast is different though so it's best to weigh the breast with a food scale so you know exactly how much you are getting.

Exactly that - Trevor got you well covered there, nothing to add.

100g of chicken breast has about 20-23 grams of protein in it, if we regards the system of grams. So it all depends on how heavy the chicken breast is

Top Bottom