Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many grams of protein in 160z of chicken breast?

16 or 160?

Are you asking for 16 or 160 oz? 16 oz of chicken breast is 104 grams of protein. 160 oz of chicken breast is 1040 grams!

LOL

Dude, I'll give you props if you can eat 160 oz of chicken breasts! Thats an insane amount of food.

go to this website for info on food nutrition values

Hey,
I got this site from Anthrax a couple weeks ago...it's wicked!

www.fitday.com

It's free and tells you all the nutritional info on the food you eat throughout the day...it's a wicked way of keeping track of your protein/carb/fat intake. Check it out.

Madhops

Re: go to this website for info on food nutrition values

madhops22 said:
Hey,
I got this site from Anthrax a couple weeks ago...it's wicked!

www.fitday.com

It's free and tells you all the nutritional info on the food you eat throughout the day...it's a wicked way of keeping track of your protein/carb/fat intake. Check it out.

Madhops

I have been using this site for several months now. It's a great, free way to track your diet. Highly recommended.

Joker

hot damn that is the kind of site I've been lookin for for like 2 weeks but it never came up in any search.
Props on the site

Okay...here's how you do it:

160 oz X 1gm/0.035oz = 4571.4grams of chicken breast

Now, there is approximately 27grams of protein per 86 grams of chicken breast therefore,

4571.4grams chicken X 27 grams protein/86 grams of chicken

= 1435 grams of protein per 4571.4 grams of chicken breast. The rest is fat, etc.

I really doubt you meant 160oz though.

BMJ

Top Bottom