Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many eggs per day are safe?

Chusrilll

As a kid I was always told that you can eat only 2-3 eggs per day because otherwise your liver will be overloaded and will suffer. Is it true? Is there any limit to the amount of eggs you can eat per day and still be safe and healthy?

That is BS – you can eat as many eggs as your TDEE allows you to. If they fall within the limits of your daily caloric and protein intake, there is no problem at all with eating more than 2-3 eggs. Some professional athletes will eat like 10 eggs every day, and they are pretty damn healthy. So it all depends on the needs of your body.

i'm going to teach you the secret here:

eggs should be first off laid by chickens that are healthy and eating a natural diet. this means those eggs need to say HUMANE FRIENDLY on them. look for the stamp and be pasture raised

next when you cook them you cook them with coconut spray in a pan that says 0 calories. not with oil and butter.

next you cook them sunny side up on medium covered and DO NOT overcook. that yolk needs to be runny

that is a healthy egg

eating eggs fried in butter and oil are NOT healthy

You can consume as many eggs as you want. Just make sure they are free range humane eggs and ideally, from a local farmer.

Dietary cholesterol makes NO impact on cholesterol levels in the body.

Poor cholesterol levels are due to inflammation - i.e. a diet high in sugar and trans fat.

Whole eggs are a health food. Eat as many as you want.

As a kid I was always told that you can eat only 2-3 eggs per day because otherwise your liver will be overloaded and will suffer. Is it true? Is there any limit to the amount of eggs you can eat per day and still be safe and healthy?

My mu said cabbage would make my hair curly. That wasn't true either

Any way of cooking them will be fine but you will get the most out of them when the yolk is not fully cooked. I like to mix it up though for variety and convenience. I will cook them in a pan sometimes but also hard boil them to take to work.

Top Bottom