Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many Cheat Meals do you Eat a/week while on Cycle?

How many cheat meals do you eat a week while on Cycle?

• None. Strict Diet

Votes: 12 14.6%

Votes: 17 20.7%

Votes: 25 30.5%

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Hell, Anything & Everything ( Mcd;s , Pizza, Ice Cream,)

Votes: 16 19.5%

• Total voters

youngbuck22

When on your cycle, how many cheat meals you have a week while on cycle?

What you guys do or eat, to stay from sweets, because its hella hard!!, diet and me become miserable.

thanks.

Weekends I cheat all day long. If I want 4 pizzas, I'll eat 4 pizzas. I'm not competiting, so I don't need to get to 3% bf lol.

Rest of week is strict though. No booze though. Only once every 2 weeks I drink, and it's only Vodka and no more than 3 drinks.

cal_21 said:
I try and keep it under 21 cheat meals a week...Got to watch my figure :qt:

LOL 21!, is there anything you can take, which will stop you from sugar cravings, (not candy or nething), just like regular junk food laying around kitchen??

youngbuck22 said:
LOL 21!, is there anything you can take, which will stop you from sugar cravings, (not candy or nething), just like regular junk food laying around kitchen??

I wish I knew. LOL.

I have a sugar free popsicle every now and then...I'm sure it's not the greatest Idea. But it's better than my fat ass forcing bear claws down my throat like dicks down paris hilton's pie hole....

Also seltzer water with lemon and ice is pretty good :)

Hope to find some good tips in this thread. Great idea :)

cal_21 said:
I wish I knew. LOL.

I have a sugar free popsicle every now and then...I'm sure it's not the greatest Idea. But it's better than my fat ass forcing bear claws down my throat like dicks down paris hilton's pie hole....

Also seltzer water with lemon and ice is pretty good :)

Hope to find some good tips in this thread. Great idea :)

bro i almost eat a whole box of sugar free ice pops today lol!

None when I'm on a cycle. But my diet tends to suffer a little on the weekends since its hard to consume 7-8 meals when you're out with friends.

Yeah my prob is my work, iw ork wed - fri and every other sat 12 hour days. I use to take a shit load of breaks and eat on them, but someone complained about it, so 3 days a week i get half my meals.

Top Bottom