Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many cals do you eat in a day?

how many cals do you eat?

• 0?

Votes: 4 0.6%

Votes: 7 1.0%

Votes: 38 5.7%

Votes: 244 36.5%

Votes: 228 34.1%

Votes: 103 15.4%
  • 5000 +

Votes: 42 6.3%

• Total voters
*Bunny* said:
Cutting for me starts Monday so I'll go back to 1800-2100 cals.

I plan to not go below that b/c I've added a decent amount of muscle & I must eat to keep it. We'll see what happens...

At my leanest I was easily eating 2500-2800 cals a day, scale weight around 155 lbs, I was pinched at 9.8. Now I don't rely on 7-11 pt pinches, just use them for data points, but the consistency of the pinch & person doing it is a constant.

Buns, I forget how tall you are... 5'8??

<<still getting shit at work for having a 'lunch bag' the size of a full grocery bag, but I eat at least three meals/day at work! Planning to throw a dumbbell at the next co-worker who questions if I'm consuming too many calories>>

bulking, about 5k.. recovery went up and strength gains were unreal but sadly you can only keep up that for long, and mixing carbs and fats = buddah

cutting, 2.6k and a lot of patience

SVT-TROY said:
Between 1700 and 1900, my friend tells me that I should be dead because of how low that is. I am trying to cut so that I can do my next cycle on a good foundation. Currently 198 lbs 5'10" jsut guessing on BF at 18%.

What are you doing now?

I try and eat that as well -

WoNderWoMan25 said:
Buns, I forget how tall you are... 5'8??

<<still getting shit at work for having a 'lunch bag' the size of a full grocery bag, but I eat at least three meals/day at work! Planning to throw a dumbbell at the next co-worker who questions if I'm consuming too many calories>>
JUST a * shy of 5'9 ... Yes i round up :)

YES Hurling dumbbells :D You sound like me

*Bunny* said:
JUST a * shy of 5'9 ... Yes i round up :)

YES Hurling dumbbells :D You sound like me

Hey, I round up too... When it comes to height anyway. :)

Leanest at 5'9 with 2500-2800 cals a day and scale weight around 155 lbs. I love the sound of that...

I met w/Mr All Natual Body Builder last night and guess what his number 1 diet recommendation to me was... carb cycling. You ladies suggested it over 3 weeks ago and I didn't jump on then wagon then. Guess it's time to now! He suggested three low days followed by one carb loading day. Do you agree?

WoNderWoMan25 said:

Leanest at 5'9 with 2500-2800 cals a day and scale weight around 155 lbs. I love the sound of that...

I met w/Mr All Natual Body Builder last night and guess what his number 1 diet recommendation to me was... carb cycling. You ladies suggested it over 3 weeks ago and I didn't jump on then wagon then. Guess it's time to now! He suggested three low days followed by one carb loading day. Do you agree?
:) As if we would steer you in the wrong direction ... :) Going to answer you in the other thread

WoNderWoMan25 said:

so he copies what I have been preaching since Nov. 2004... damn

This week it's under 1000 per day. A few cans of tuna and 2 granola bars. Haven't been hungry yet.

Top Bottom