Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many cals do you eat in a day?

how many cals do you eat?

• 0?

Votes: 4 0.6%

Votes: 7 1.0%

Votes: 38 5.7%

Votes: 244 36.5%

Votes: 228 34.1%

Votes: 103 15.4%
  • 5000 +

Votes: 42 6.3%

• Total voters
Just started a bulk cycle, so, 4000-5000 a day, depending on how much peanut butter I tinker with that day.

Powerlifting57 said:
lol you sound just like me i have been eating the huge jar of peanut butter every 4 days!!

mmmm peanut butter :p I can so eat the whole jar in 1 sitting, I've done it a few times actually :rolleyes:

Miss24k said:
mmmm peanut butter :p I can so eat the whole jar in 1 sitting, I've done it a few times actually :rolleyes:

I have a date with a PB jar next week!! :elephant:

Look what I started lol. Mmm just went and bought some more peanut butter, and some tuna! The checkout girl hated me for how many cans of tuna I had. Of course she could have been smart and looked that the box said 48, and that it was missing 1, so that's right boys and girls 47!. Instead of ringing up all 47 seperatley..

3000 just now. Weight stalled (bulking) but I'm having problems getting them up while keeping fat intake in check.

Damn, you just can eat so many carbs/prot in a day

I might jump into the PB bandwagon as well now

pintoca said:
3000 just now. Weight stalled (bulking) but I'm having problems getting them up while keeping fat intake in check.

How much carbs do you eat in a day?

pintoca said:

Damn your weight stalled? You used to way more! I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing. Either way, I hope you get to your desired weight. Add some more EFA's.

Peanut Butter?

Top Bottom