Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many calories should I be consuming?

thedpro

If I am only doing cardio and body weight training, should I consume the same level of calories that I would on days when I lift?

Currently I do a fully body workout M,W,F
Squats
Bench
Back
Shoulders
Triceps
Biceps

Every month I change the excerise for each body part except the squats.

On Tu, Th, S - I do pushups, situps, dips, and run a few miles on the treadmill.

Should I be consuming equal calories on each day?

My main goal is to bulk up and lose body fat. I am currently around 22% (I bought one of those scales). Anyone know how accurate they are?

first off, youre not going to "bulk up" and "lose fat" at simeltaneously. and if by "one of those scales" you mean the Taneda weight scales that test your BF through your feet, they are a joke. Secondly, get a real weight routine, doing circuit training and cardio will only make you lose weight, not gain any real muscle. Go check out the weight training board and read some of the stickies at the top of the page. Also, to tell you how many calories to ingest we would need to know your weight, and height. Good luck bro.

Lee said:
first off, youre not going to "bulk up" and "lose fat" at simeltaneously. and if by "one of those scales" you mean the Taneda weight scales that test your BF through your feet, they are a joke. Secondly, get a real weight routine, doing circuit training and cardio will only make you lose weight, not gain any real muscle. Go check out the weight training board and read some of the stickies at the top of the page. Also, to tell you how many calories to ingest we would need to know your weight, and height. Good luck bro.

^^

thedpro said:
If I am only doing cardio and body weight training, should I consume the same level of calories that I would on days when I lift?

Currently I do a fully body workout M,W,F
Squats
Bench
Back
Shoulders
Triceps
Biceps

Every month I change the excerise for each body part except the squats.

On Tu, Th, S - I do pushups, situps, dips, and run a few miles on the treadmill.

Should I be consuming equal calories on each day?

My main goal is to bulk up and lose body fat. I am currently around 22% (I bought one of those scales). Anyone know how accurate they are?

What DP said. You can get stronger and loose fat, but not add bulk. As for the scales - crazy how much they are off. Mine vaires 3% at a time. When I swithc between 'athlete mode' (and I am, I do between 10-15 hours of cardio a week) and normal, it shifts about 10%...

Top Bottom