Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long does it take?

a healthy person should be having a bowel movement after every meal

i'm actually quite shocked that so many guys in the bodybuilding world might only have 1 a day or 1 every other day who are eating 6+ meals a day. just proves how shitty our diets are and it is mostly due to poor food choices and excess eating.

these are the same guys who love to argue with me about meal timing and how frequent meals speed up metabolism. every one of them are taking enzymes, probiotics, and fiber.. yet they love to lecture.. a healthy person with a proper diet doesn't need any of that shit

a healthy person should be having a bowel movement after every meal

i'm actually quite shocked that so many guys in the bodybuilding world might only have 1 a day or 1 every other day who are eating 6+ meals a day. just proves how shitty our diets are and it is mostly due to poor food choices and excess eating.

these are the same guys who love to argue with me about meal timing and how frequent meals speed up metabolism. every one of them are taking enzymes, probiotics, and fiber.. yet they love to lecture.. a healthy person with a proper diet doesn't need any of that shit

Bump this. Gonna be frank here: if you;re not shitting regularly there is a problem. On top of that, food gets rancid when in the body for too long. That's why shit stinks. If you're digesting properly there should really not be a bad smell.

Top Bottom