Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long does cooked chicken last in the fridge?

ponyfitness

Cooked a whole whack a week ago but went away over the weekend so I still have two in the fridge. It has been exactly 8 days in the fridge. Risk it or no?

ponyfitness said:
Cooked a whole whack a week ago but went away over the weekend so I still have two in the fridge. It has been exactly 8 days in the fridge. Risk it or no?

Sounds risky bro. I grill 20 pieces of chicken at a time. But, I try to finish them in by 5 days.

what if i leave chicken out, not in the fridge, just in a box in my room for like 3 hours before i eat it, is that legit?

SublimeZM said:
what if i leave chicken out, not in the fridge, just in a box in my room for like 3 hours before i eat it, is that legit?

just remove the feathers bro....hard to swallow otherwise.
the box thing is kinda cruel IMO....plus if he is stressed, the meat goes bad.

you guys wait 5 days? 5 DAYS?

holy crap. 2 days and either i eat it or my dog does, anything more than that and i imagine salmonella jumping all over it like HIV

PBR said:
just remove the feathers bro....hard to swallow otherwise.
the box thing is kinda cruel IMO....plus if he is stressed, the meat goes bad.
Also make sure you trim the toenails and file down the beak or it is really SCRATCHY to swallow. LOL.

GoldenDelicious said:
you guys wait 5 days? 5 DAYS?

holy crap. 2 days and either i eat it or my dog does, anything more than that and i imagine salmonella jumping all over it like HIV

Thoroughly cooked chicken can't re-aquire salmonella.

Cooking it kills bacteria

However - it CAN go bad after a while.

8 days - I don't know - I've gone as far as 5 or 6.

Do what you gotta do

Cooked chicken left in the fridge, sounds dry, and is dry as f*ck.. I eat mine fresh! Little marinade, or mrs.dash..Im good to go!

Top Bottom