Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long does cooked chicken last in the fridge?

Never leave the chicken at room temperature for more than two hours.

Raw chicken can be stored safely for 2 or 3 days in the refrigerator at 40°F or less

Cooked chicken can be store for up to 3 or 4 days in a refrigerator at 40°F or less

Thank-you Betty Crocker :)

ItalianMuscle27 said:
Cooked chicken left in the fridge, sounds dry, and is dry as f*ck.. I eat mine fresh! Little marinade, or mrs.dash..Im good to go!

That's how I like it - when I am home for the day, it's a real treat to eat each chicken meal, freshly cooked.

thank you George Forman (I'm on my 6th one)

a creed said:
That's how I like it - when I am home for the day, it's a real treat to eat each chicken meal, freshly cooked.

thank you George Forman (I'm on my 6th one)

I cant stand chicken left over in the fridge, I need a fresh piece on the grill.. I dont use the foreman grill anymore, chicken tastes like rubber.. I use the grill all winter, rain or shine, sleet or snow.. :)

ItalianMuscle27 said:
I cant stand chicken left over in the fridge, I need a fresh piece on the grill.. I dont use the foreman grill anymore, chicken tastes like rubber.. I use the grill all winter, rain or shine, sleet or snow.. :)

I used to do that...............................LOVE the outdoor grill

I've gone as long as two weeks but it tasted like shit. I tried to eat a breast that was over a month old but it had mold on it.

HeatherRae said:
Also make sure you trim the toenails and file down the beak or it is really SCRATCHY to swallow. LOL.

you really do have no ends as to what you put in your mouth....god damn...

Soak it in Marsala wine (sweet Marsala) and then recook - it will be moist and very delicious. I use that for old chicken all the time. Throw in some shrooms' to top it off.

justinjones1963 said:
Soak it in Marsala wine (sweet Marsala) and then recook - it will be moist and very delicious. I use that for old chicken all the time. Throw in some shrooms' to top it off.

Spot-on advice

Top Bottom