Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long can you stick to a diet?

hitmansb

Okay people, I have a confession to make. After adhering to a strict low-carb diet for the past 6 weeks (with only one 'cheat' meal per week allowed), I lost it last night. I didn't just nibble a piece of toast or allow myself a fruit at night or anything...I REALLY lost my mind: some strange force compelled me to go to Tim Horton's and pick up a half-dozen donuts. A Boston Creme, a Canadian Maple, a chocolate glazed, a chocolate dipped, a blueberry filled, and a strawberry filled. I ATE EM' ALL!!!! IN ONE SITTING!!! IN 15 MINUTES!!! As I sit here in total shame, I can't help but wondering how long the other members of this board usually go during a fairly strict diet before they have a moment of weakness and cheat. Speak up...and please be honest.

I'm going about three years or so now of eating only clean. I increase and lower calories depending on my goals but I always eat clean. I'm obsessive-compulsive though so it's harder for me to cheat than it is to stick to it.

Hang your head in shame. Pigging out on donuts is like the most canadian thing to do too. :D

almost 4 weeks for me. ate a damn large pizza and some chocolates this weekend. ugh!

if I want to make an 2000kcal diet I set up for 1800kcal.. that will allow me to cheat 200kcal EVERY DAY with a few extra peanuts or so!!! feels very good.. ;)

I'm like Nathan...OCD and all. I eat clean year round. Even wash my hands before and after every meal!!! You literally have to beat me senseless to get me to give in and eat someting mear mortals consume. The last time I cheated was for pussy. She made me an offer I couldn't resist. I eat ice cream...I get pussy. So I had some ice cream, but that was a few months ago. No longer will I cheat just for some ass. I have a hord time not sticking wiht my diets so it makes going out and eating nearly impossible.

I lose it about every 2 weeks. I tend to just eat more...but not really pig out on donuts and stuff. For some reason I just want to eat every second from boredom- so I over eat, but at least it's someone clean...I do however see the negative effects of it though.

It's ok to loose it every now and then - just try to get back on track asap.

SOLID

I'm glad I wasn't the only one to completely 'lose it'. That large pizza and chocolate sounded good...but I am back on track now, and will not cheat until my designated cheat meal on Saturday (Lone Star Fajitas, which aren't all that evil).

I have one cheat day every two weeks, the i follow with tow days of no carbs. This past sunday i ordered an 18 inch cookie cake and told them to write "Fatass" on it. I sat down and ate almost the whole thing while drinking 2% milk...

I have been sticking to this diet for about 8 weeks now. 1 cheat day every 2 weeks, its kinda hard.

Beezers said:
The last time I cheated was for pussy. She made me an offer I couldn't resist. I eat ice cream...I get pussy. So I had some ice cream

LOL, What a deal

Hey bro I hear you and honestly that doesn't seem completely bad as you stopped only at 6. Last year I had surgery on my foot and although I still went to the gym on crutches 5 days a week I wasn't able to do cardio really so I kept my carbs low for 12 weeks. I went from 200 to 183 lbs and actualy lost some muscle. Anyways after I was able to walk on my own again my friends and I went to a buffet here in Vegas (Suncoast) and I just let loose. I ate for an hour straight which was still breakfast and than took like a 15 minute break and than ate lunch too. I ate like 10 waffles, 10 french toast, and 10 pancakes in the first 10 minutes. I seriously could barley walk after this but it felt damn good. On our way out I saw an Ice Cream Parlor and got 2 scoops of mint chocolate chip and that was a mistake if I ever made one. When I finally got home I knew that I shouldn't of done that so I took some Metamucil to help for later on. I beached myself on my bed and I honestly could not move and had to lay there for the whole friggin day. I woke up sometime before dark and was starving again and ended up eating some of my dad's ice cream sandwiches and 3 drumsticks. That was probably the best day of my life eating wise as I will probably never do that again. Just put it behind you and concetrate on eating clean again for longer than 6 weeks this time.

Top Bottom