Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how late do you eat?

Darellom

I am getting into bodybuilding and I am working out like a madman. Usually I like to workout midday but with work sometimes I don’t make it there till much later and am home past 7:30pm. How late would it be okay to eat a meal after a late workout like that? How about a shake? I heard casein was good cause it was slow digesting protein so works while you sleep.

I dont eat at least 3 hours before bed when cutting and right up to bed time when I bulk.

forget the casein idea, that is bro science and counter productive to recovery.

the problem with eating close to bed is now your body has to process that food instead of repairing the damage you did to it in the weight room.

for me I have a cutoff time for both food and water at 7pm and go to bed like at 10:30

When you go to bed you want your body to focus on rest/repair, not on digestion. I like to stop eating at least 3 hours before going to sleep.

I am getting into bodybuilding and I am working out like a madman. Usually I like to workout midday but with work sometimes I don’t make it there till much later and am home past 7:30pm. How late would it be okay to eat a meal after a late workout like that? How about a shake? I heard casein was good cause it was slow digesting protein so works while you sleep.

Are you cutting or bulking?
Depends on your goals man, if you are trying to cut then you want to eat in a small 4-7 hour window and nothing more than that. If you are bulking then you might need to even set an alarm clock and wake up in the middle of the ngiht to force feed. It all depends on your goals man.
If you are looking to gain lean then just eat at a caloric surplus plenty of protein in a small 7hr window... Everything has a way it can be done. Inbox me for coaching bro.

Greek yogurt with casein protein and mixed berries 1 hour before bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom