Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How To INCREASE Protein Intake?

MonStar1023

I am curious whats the best way to increase my protein intake.. I am taking in around 100g I guess straight from whey protein and I am assuming that the other 200g of protein should be coming from food.. but its so hard. Tuna and chicken adds up quick..

HELP!!
:D:D

I am thinking maybe MRP's but theyre expensive too.

I hate to resort to shakes, but sometimes it helps meet the requirements, even though they're in and out of your body so quickly.

mY only concern is something i've heard. That the whey can quickly turn to glucose and be stored as unused carbs if it is not used in time. So what i do at times is take 20-30g at seperate times instead of just 1 big shake. Only time i'll take the 1 big shake is postworkout when we really need it.

Last edited:
low fat cottage cheese is definitely da bomb. if you're not too worried about carbs, mix in some canned mandarins or pineapple and it'll be a real treat. i try to take some before bed so i get my casein for the night.

Check out my journal entitled "Penguin." On this board.

You'll see how i get my protein.

Half from Whey/Half from Steak/Tuna/Chicken/Salmon.

anywhere from 275 - 350grams daily.

I was talking to a trainer at my gym he calculated that my intake is on a normal day aprox 80g down and after a workout aprox 140-200g down, ive started to east more protein based foods but is there anything else I can do?

Cheers

Top Bottom