Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How hard is it to make turkey?

dDonald

I went through a Thanksgiving dinner and a person cooked a big turkey and fed about eight of us. It was so good and moist
what is the secret to cooking a great turkey and how hard is it for me to make it at home myself? do I need an oven to cook 1

I went through a Thanksgiving dinner and a person cooked a big turkey and fed about eight of us. It was so good and moist
what is the secret to cooking a great turkey and how hard is it for me to make it at home myself? do I need an oven to cook 1

turkey easy to make, just put in oven for 6 hours and its done
dont worry if dry all turkey is dry meat

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

To MAKE Turkey you need a mummy Turkey and a Daddy Turkey.

Or you can always COOK one ;)

Top Bottom