Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How good is cinnamon against carbs?

skittlenuts1

As far as I know, cinnamon can be a good addition toany dish or drink in order to block some carbs and mitigate thesugar. How effective is it, and how much of it do you need if youwant to have a good reduction in carbs of a dish?

Cinnamon indeed can block the carbs a bit, so it is definitely a good addition to any drink or dish containing sugars. In fact, I always put some in my coffee. However, I would not expect any sort of miracle effects from it - just a little improvement, that might not even get reflected in numbers. Still, it is a good addition, especially if you like the taste of it.

You can not 'block carbs'. That is complete bro science. Everything you eat is absorbed and assimilated.

What you can do is improve insulin sensitivity which will help regulate blood sugar levels.

Cinnamon is a great food that will naturally help stabilize blood sugar. You don't need to waste your money on a cinnamon supplement or anything like that. Just sprinkle cinnamon on top of your oatmeal, cereal etc.

Cinnamon is not something that is going to be a real game changer. It is certainly beneficial to add to foods when you can but don't bank on it solely for results. If you want something to help with carbs being stored as fat then you could check out the supplement n2slin.

Top Bottom