Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to get energy????

Gr4v3_7

Ok, heres the deal, I just started working at UPS the other day, and I am loading trucks. I load mad packages is about a 5 hour period, and right now, by the end of the night, I feel sick. Nautious kind of, but once I come home, and get some food in me, I feel fine. But the thing is, I am running out of energy so fast, after about 2 hours, I am dead, and am dragging to move the boxes around. I need something that I can take to boost my energy. I was thinking maybe T-REX. If you have any other ideas on what I can take, please post. Thanks.

sleep, water, and food.

how much of each do you get a day? sleep should be around 8-9 hours, water should be close to 1.5 gallons/day for active people, and food should be at ~3000 calories for active people.

i'm not a fan of stimulants, and i avoid them at all costs, but i understand where you're coming from. i had a roommate who worked at UPS, and that dude was beat every day.

good luck

i agree with the couch guy. I manage a restaruant and am on my feet working hard 10 hours a day. Water intake should be extremely high. T-rex is a very good stimulant and if your looking to cut some fat would be very beneficial.

The obvious answer is to eat more often at work since when you get home and eat and feel fine. Have a mini-meal every hour.

Gr4v3_7 said:
Ok, heres the deal, I just started working at UPS the other day, and I am loading trucks. I load mad packages is about a 5 hour period, and right now, by the end of the night, I feel sick. Nautious kind of, but once I come home, and get some food in me, I feel fine. But the thing is, I am running out of energy so fast, after about 2 hours, I am dead, and am dragging to move the boxes around. I need something that I can take to boost my energy. I was thinking maybe T-REX. If you have any other ideas on what I can take, please post. Thanks.

sleep. yes. i find that yomiburn gives me energy also.

Geez dude! In Canada we have a thing called the "Canada Labour Act" which basically says if someone is going to load packages that are potentially heavy or something, they have to be given adequate water, food, rest, safety training, etc.

What state are you in? Gulag, U.S.A.?

Take your break time to eat, drink water (or gatorade,etc.), and rest. Right now you're probably not even getting any gains from all that wholesome hard work!

I am in the Chicago Land area in the USA. I am looking to lose a few pounds too, so thats why I was thinking of T-REX.

Top Bottom