Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How fresh should the eggs be?

Brgghev

I have noticed that at the supermarkets they do notusually have fresh eggs, and they are usually all manufactured 2-3weeks before being sold. Do you think it is a good shelf life foreggs outside the fridge? Funny thing that they do not store them inthe fridges, but we do at home.

That is not a good thing, and I would not get thoseeggs. Eggs are best eaten within the first 10 days after beingmanufactured, and after that time they get worse and worse. They maynot be spoiled, but they do lose their nutritional value. Therefore,either choose another place where to get them, or look in the back ofthe eggs – they usually put the fresher stuff in the back, so youcan grab the fresher eggs by looking in the back of the shelves.

Steve - you would be surprised, but it seems like the internet is now the most basic service people expect to have. I have lived in Central Asia, and in other not really civilized places, and you would be amazed to know that they have better internet than in many first world countries.

Top Bottom