Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How fast can I lose weight with diet?

Nugroho

I carry around approximately 7-8 extra kilos, and ofcourse I wanna get rid of them. If I will get on a good diet (nosugars, controlled calories, etc), and will do moderate exercise on adaily basis, how soon can I expect to lose that fat? It is mostly inthe stomach.

1-2 pounds a week is a good goal for you.

you can do a crash diet and lose more than that, but when you come off eventually guess what will happen? it will come back

you need to change your lifestyle and learn to be hungry during the day.. if you go to bed with a full stomach and don't get hungry during the night then you are eating too much

1 pound per week is a good weight loss number to shoot for. Crash dieting DOES NOT work. You end up burning out your metabolism, loosing muscle and regaining all the weight quickly after.

However long it took you to gain the weight - it'll take at least that long to loose it all.

It's always best to diet long and slow to prevent muscle loss and not make the process miserable. Shoot for around a 500 calories per day deficit to loose 1 pound per week.

We just did an entire podcast on cutting. You should check it out.

Basically 2lbs per week is a great target. If you are in a 500 calorie deficit x 7 days per week that is 3,500 calories which is 1lb. If you are exercising 5 days per week there is the other pound you can expect to lose.

Top Bottom