Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How else do you cook eggs?

Kidiki

I eat a lot of eggseveryday to get my protein from a natural and cheap source. But I amalready getting tired of so many eggs – all the same gets you tiredreally fast. I usually boil them, or make an omelette. What otherways of cooking eggs do you find tasty and appetitive?

I like the boiled eggs alittle bit undercooked, so they have the yolk still liquid – forsome reason they taste differently from those completely cooked.Also, it is cool just to put then on the frying pan, let the whitescook and they yolks stay uncooked that is also very tasty.

my favorite way to make eggs which i never get sick of is sunny side up and letting the yolk run after .. the key though is getting the right eggs. eggs that are humane friendly raised and pastured will not carry salmonella like caged chickens will

this also makes them cholseterol healthy

But is it safe to eat raw eggs? I though salmonella is something all chicken have, as part of their nature....do you still eat the same amount of eggs if they are raw?

I buy pasteurized egg whites and drink them raw! I usually consume about 120g protein a day in these, if not more.

Egg whites are completely fine to drink/eat raw as long as they are pasteurized, and the cost for 28g protein in egg whites works out to $1.08 at superstore, and my protein powder works out to $0.83 for 24g, so its not much more expensive than powder and it has lots of nutrients etc.

I now don't even use protein powder and have completely replaced it with raw egg whites!

Top Bottom