Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does my diet on cycle look?

mrbeefboy

Hey guys, this is my first post here so any and all critique will be taken into consideration :) Apologies if I'm breaking protocol by not posting an intro thread in the designated section (I couldn't find one)

Stats
Height 5,9
Weight: 187lbs
BF: 14%
Maintenance Cals (off cycle): ~2.2K (210C 180P 70F)

I'm currently 8 weeks into a Test-E only cycle (500mg/week - 250e3.5d). I didn't want to use a kickstarter because I'm against orals in general (from a health & wellness perspective) and I didn't want to use more than 1 injectable compound for my first cycle. For PCT I plan on using HCG, Clomid and Nolva. I also have Aromasin and Letro on hand.

I've been ramping up from 2K and am currently consuming 4-4.5K cals (530C, 310P, 110F) a day. Will post labs if necessary but my source said that the first lab might have been under-dosed so halfway through I got hooked up with a dif lab.

My question is why am I not gaining weight/size when I'm eating close to 2.5K over maintenance.

Initial weight and BF: 183lbs 15.5%
Current weight and BF: 187lbs 14.3% (no water weight as I'm on AI for gyno)

I'm sick of walking around like the michelin man all day with nothing to show for it LOL:faint: nobody has even guessed that I've started juicing as gains are minimal.
Could this be a problem with the gear (my guess) or am I not eating enough or what?
Can post lab/source if allowed.

Strength has gone up on Bench and Squat (Sorry I don't deadlift heavy) but I'm not seeing the gains that I would have expected and it has come to a standstill for the past 2weeks or so.
Bench 225x6
Squat 315x6

I'm sorry for rambling but wanted to make sure all info was provided. Can post my exact diet if needed as I measure every meal.

Many thanks and looking forward to hearing from everyone! :D

Top Bottom