Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how do you weigh meats?

trovic

I buy my meat whole from the supermarket and they sell it by the pound obviously. So if its $10 per pound for a sirloin and I get 2 pounds it comes out to $20. my question is if I weigh my food are you supposed to weigh it raw or cooked? Doesn’t it lose a lot of weight during the cooking process?

You should weigh the food raw not cooked, thats the only way to know whats up

I buy my meat whole from the supermarket and they sell it by the pound obviously. So if its $10 per pound for a sirloin and I get 2 pounds it comes out to $20. my question is if I weigh my food are you supposed to weigh it raw or cooked? Doesn’t it lose a lot of weight during the cooking process?

bro when you cook food it dries up, that no secret

Yes.

I have seen it done both ways. I don't care to monitor things that closely though. I just eat good clean food in a 4 hour window each day.

Top Bottom