Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you make oatmeal taste good?

Mix in protein powder with splenda or cane sugar, mix in maple syrup, fresh fruit, natty peanut butter, fruit preserves, or..

Take some canned fruit with light syrup and put it in a container, then add enough oatmeal (not too much) to soak up the juices. Let it set over night, and in the morning you should have a decent tasting version of oatmeal. Peaches work best.

And always add a good source of protein with it (along with it).

You grind whole oats to a flour-like consistency, and mix them with butter, sugar, eggs, a leavening agent, and chocolate chips. Round dough into balls and bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 12 minutes.

You said "taste good", you didn't say anything about not giving a cookie recipe. ;)

Some people swear by putting a scoop of chocolate whey and a little bit of natural peanut butter in their oatmeal for a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup taste, or adding cinnamon and splenda. (Cinnamon is also a mild glucose disposal agent, like ALA or chromium.)

Hmm, I like that idea of a scoop of vanilla whey and peanut butter.

So, how do I do that? I'm a little clueless on oatmeal. Get a bowl with 1 cup of oatmeal, 1 tbsp of pb, and 1 scoop of whey, and what else (water? or milk) Microwave for how long?

23 g protein
54 g carbs
some fat
some calories I don't feel like looking up

oatassmeal really tastes like ass no matter what you do to it... thats my conclusion after 2 days of trying to make the best out of it..
nothing has worked.

Add honey...

Every morning I will eat 2 bowls of cinnamon and apple oatmeal and I will add a lot of honey to it.

B True

I don't know about you but i try to eat oats at least once a day. They give me so much energy in the gym it's ridiculous! Since i'm pressed for time in the mornings, i'm used to drinking my oats now.

I hate oatmeal - it makes me gag. Nothing helped at all.

So I stopped trying to stomach it and switched to Cream of Wheat. THAT I like. I mix it with water, splenda and cinnamon...yummy. If you eat fruit, it is good with sliced banana and splenda.

Top Bottom