Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How,do you like your eggs?

DanCast

[FONT=&quot]I just made 6 egg whites only and 2 full eggs for breakfast a bit ago and I scrambled them. I was curious as how the rest of this community likestheir eggs?[/FONT]

well first the eggs need to be high quality. were the chickens fed soy and crap? or were they outside pecking around eating bugs and seeds like they are supposed to do in nature? were they kept in cages or barns where disease was spread among each others?

look for the humane friendly stamp. that tells you if they are good eggs.

as far as cooking them. never overcook eggs. and cook them in unrefined coconut oil. never use that PAM crap or vegetable oil.

I mostly just scramble them for convenience, else I hard boil them

I just made 6 egg whites only and 2 full eggs for breakfast a bit ago and I scrambled them. I was curious as how the rest of this community likestheir eggs?

Get out more. It doesn't matter how I have mine.

I have a new pan that makes the most beautiful eggs, sunny side up, scrambled, over easy, etc. I actually enjoy making eggs now thanks to this new pan. My old pan lost its npn stick abilities so thats why I upgraded

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom