Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you know if your recovered after a workout?

I2ancid

Initially when I began working out the next day I would get very sore for a long time, but now even when I lift so hard I cant lift a 2.5lb weight 25 mins after working out I dont feel anything the next day no soreness infact I can still lift just as strong as the day before... am I doing something wrong? Do muscles HAVE to be sore the next day as a mark that you tore them up for building? or are they sometimes just not sore the day after? and if they arent sore should I workout the next day? (probably dumb question)

if you are no more sore the next day it is because your muscle are used to the exercices

you should change them or train harder

and if you rae really sore the next day you'd better not workout

Do muscles HAVE to be sore the next day as a mark that you tore them up for building

No, soreness is NOT a signal of growth, it's a signal of destruction actually. Not that it should be avoided, but that some is
unavoidable. Certainly NOT something to be sought.

Columbo is right, soreness isnt a sign of growth. It depends on many factors, and its also an individual thing as well. Some get sore often, while others rarely get sore, but get just as good results from training.

Delayed Onset of Muscle Soreness. The pain you feel in your muscles starting around 12-48 hours after an intense workout. You do *NOT* need to feel DOMS always to make gains. You won't always feel DOMS, even if you worked out with very high intensity.

Top Bottom