Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you deal with cravings??

Addcd2gains

Today is day 4 of my diet and I have a major sugar tooth going on... maybe it's just cause I know I won't be having 1 grain of sugar for the next 4 months, maybe it's cause I'm still addicted to sugar and am going through withdrawal (that's probably it actually)... but how do you guys deal with cravings?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using EliteFitness

I put a tablespoon of peanut butter In my protein shake. You gotta use chocolate flavored protein it's delicious

I put a tablespoon of peanut butter In my protein shake. You gotta use chocolate flavored protein it's delicious

Hmmm... I wonder if I could do that and then freeze and blend it...making a frapp.. imma try that. Thanks bro

Today is day 4 of my diet and I have a major sugar tooth going on... maybe it's just cause I know I won't be having 1 grain of sugar for the next 4 months, maybe it's cause I'm still addicted to sugar and am going through withdrawal (that's probably it actually)... but how do you guys deal with cravings?

Hey Bro! I top my hat off to you! I am going through the EXACT same thing. Will not touch sugar for 5 months straight.

I have purchased Chocolate Casein Protein by SAN and use one to two tbsp of Peanut Butter. Let me say, it is THE BEST clean Dessert I've had! Absolutely DELICIOUS!! So yes do add PB to Chocolate Protein, it helps!

What I would like to know is, how to curb cravings of Sugar throughout the day! Anyone?

Hey Bro! I top my hat off to you! I am going through the EXACT same thing. Will not touch sugar for 5 months straight.

I have purchased Chocolate Casein Protein by SAN and use one to two tbsp of Peanut Butter. Let me say, it is THE BEST clean Dessert I've had! Absolutely DELICIOUS!! So yes do add PB to Chocolate Protein, it helps!

What I would like to know is, how to curb cravings of Sugar throughout the day! Anyone?

My experience is don't binge eat, and have at least one cheat meal a week just to keep your self sane, also eat lots of veggies and protein to curb your appetite so you don't have any urges to eat shitty food! Or use a supplement which curbs your appetite for 8 weeks just to get rid of cravings. I used a fat burner and it was so easy to resist all the shot food I used to eat!

Thanks bro.. and I just started taking a dip whenever I want to eat sugar. The nicotine helps a lot. Probably shouldn't start unless you already chew but it works wonders for me... boosts metabolism too

Yeah! that's really true when you'er starting on your diet. FOOOOOOOOOOOOD CRAVING!! argh. but you'll get used to it after a month. I really had a hard time when I was still a starter. hehe. I feel you :)

Just eat good clean food.Eliminate sugar etc. Go for a walk or ride then you can eat healthy. Get your body using fat as energy source and food cravings will be virtually non existant. I only have smoothies made from veges, berries and whey AM. Chicken/Tuna and greens in the afternoon. Then more protein and vegetables PM. Throw in some eggs as well. Carbs as required..as in before & after training.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

Top Bottom