Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you calculate your proteins?

Refayxe

I don't really like meat, as it makes me feel a bitsick for a long time – I burp, feel bloated, and all that kind ofstuff. So I will try not to eat it for some time. The question is –can I use whey protein from time to time to get my protein intake? Iknow there are other sources of protein, but I do not always haveaccess to them.

Yes, you could definitely use protein shakes in orderto get your protein intake. Just make sure not to rely on them toomuch, and regard them as supplements – not a replacement for food.So whenever possible, try using the normal sources of prhotein. Forexample – eggs are an amazing protein source, and they are readilyavailable all over the world.

protein shakes will make you feel bloated too. try a good quality whey isolate and see how you do on it. n2bm sells one. if you buy a cheap brand it will have a lot of garbage in it

but back to the meat thing. how are you cooking the meat? try baking them with no oils or spices plain and see how you do

also try using a digestive enzyme pre meal.

I don't really like meat, as it makes me feel a bitsick for a long time – I burp, feel bloated, and all that kind ofstuff. So I will try not to eat it for some time. The question is –can I use whey protein from time to time to get my protein intake? Iknow there are other sources of protein, but I do not always haveaccess to them.

You don't have access to eggs? Fish? Why - why don't you have access to them?

The problem is that where I live we don't always have good quality eggs, or they store them on the shelves for far too long. For example, sometimes in the shops where I live they will have eggs that were there sitting for a month and a half - that does not sound good to me, and I doubt the eggs will be good after waiting for this long, and even less so out of the fridge. This is the reason. I know I don't live in the best of the places, but what you have is what you get.

What about the whey isolate - isn't it the same as whey protein?

Yes, whey isolate is the same as whey protein. The difference is that most protein products are made with whey concentrate - it is cheaper, but it has a lot of lactose in it. On the other hand, whey isolate is more expensive, but it is the purest form of whey protein, since it has no lactose or carbs. Hence, it is a much better product, since it has a better nutritional value, and at the same time it will cause considerably less stomach issues.

The problem is that where I live we don't always have good quality eggs, or they store them on the shelves for far too long. For example, sometimes in the shops where I live they will have eggs that were there sitting for a month and a half - that does not sound good to me, and I doubt the eggs will be good after waiting for this long, and even less so out of the fridge. This is the reason. I know I don't live in the best of the places, but what you have is what you get.

What about the whey isolate - isn't it the same as whey protein?

Whey is whey. One has a higher percentage of protein than the other. Check the dates on the eggs and eat the freshest.

I would be sure to include a pure whey isolate protein, fish, eggs as my main protein sources.

Check out Whey To Build Muscle from n2bm.com

Check out this article on whey protein isolates -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/whey-protein-isolate-explained-49698.html

A whey protein isolate is the gold standard when it comes to protein supplements. A whey protein concentrate is slightly cheaper then an isolate but I am really sensitive to lactose. A whey protein concentrate absolutely kills my stomach and leaves me feeling really gassy and bloated. I always stick with a pure whey isolate.

A whey isolate is also lower in carbs and fat. It might only be a few grams of carbs and fat but if you are using multiple servings per day and using the product every single day, it does add up.

Top Bottom