Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Do You All Cheat On A Ckd Diet Or Any Diet??

Gcis40

I just started my CKD diet yesterday I did good with the proteins, fats, and obvoisly almost no carbs except from ones that you can't help ie. eggs, cheeses....But I have two questoins.....I am only supposed to be eating 2,220 calories a day but yesterday I consumed about 2,700 is that bad, even though that I am not eating carbs and a lot of protein or that does make a difference ?I had to take my body weight and multiply it by 15 then minus 500 to get my calorie intake to lose weight and that is what it is. Also what do you guys eat on your cheat days this diet Mon- Fri you follow the very low carbs but on weekends I read you guys are allowed to carb up but watch your fats do you guys still follow the "diet" or do you really binge out and pig out...I want to cut BF but I read that you need to carb up for that day and a half..But I just watn to know the standards for it..I read some threads that said go nuts and others that say don't...NEED SOME HELP.???:confused: :mad: :confused: :mad: :confused: :mad:

Don not cheat....To "cheat" means lack of will power. Tell yourself you are going to reach your goal and do it.

A cyclical ketogenic diet, by definition uses a carb up. The best way, IMO is to have one carb up day per week(usually Sunday). Then do your weight training Monday and Tuesday.

On Carb up days you MUST keep your fat low, because your insuling levels will be high all day.

Read Mr. X's articles on this board. And for the best info do a search for Lyle McDonald... he is the guru when it comes to CKDs.

When I said cheat I meant the carb up day, that's my bad....So what do you or anybody else eat on there carb up day and a half....I read those articles they said to carb up from after fridays workout unitl Sat night at 12 am....Is that what you are supposed to do on a diet liek this......Also I am supposed to be taking in about 2,225 calories yesterday i took in 2,700 is that bad, I ate like no carbs, but went a little high on my cals...What can I do.NEED SOME FEEDBACK...asap..thanks

im doing keto...but i never cheat.
If i did though, Ide recommend not going crazy and still eat clean...rice,yams etc

dont waste all that good dieting on shit

I know what you guys mean by not cheating but I don't think you understand what I am saying.I am doing a CKD diet and they tell you from your last lift on Friday until Sat at 12am to "spike" the insulin level because you are in ketosis all week and need the energy to get through the upcoming week........That is what I meant a CARB LOADING DAY...NOT A CHEAT DAY my bad...So what do you all recomend eating.im going fucking CRAZYYYYYYYYY

Bro..I told you . Read Mr. X's article. I followed it to a "t" It has examples. My favorite is cereal.

First few meals should be high glycemic....glucose, dextrose, maltodextrin. Keep fructose to a minimum.

Also look for Lyle McDonald...he has tons of stuff on the internet about CKD.

Top Bottom