Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do u guys like ur chicken ???

Try adding penut butter to a chicken sami makes it thai.
I just BBQ mine with a light BBQ sauce as that stuff is loaded w sugar also.
I prefer thighs to breasts, thighs have higher protein per oz.

The bbq sauce I use regularly has nothing in it except 5g sugars per 2 tbsp. I try and use half that amount and add a little grape seed oil to it.

Yo. This pops did 295 seated military today.
Yeah that's pounds. Home-slice.
What's your max bro?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Fuck me bro! Smith or free? Not that it matters. I can't military....I get impinged shit happening. Those are some STFU numbers though.

Fuck me bro! Smith or free? Not that it matters. I can't military....I get impinged shit happening. Those are some STFU numbers though.

Thanks bro. I am hoping to video the full three plates next week. Yes smith machine due to the fact I can use lock outs and a bar stop to keep from tearing my shoulders or worse. And i only lift heavy one week per month rest of the time its all dumbels and high reps. I was amazed how easy the 265 was twice no spot. Legit to parallel. On the video I am going to go negative so no bishes talk smack. And to think I started 10 weeks ago and I could just do 185 once. It's really nice being one of the strongest guys at the gym again.
Sorry for stealing your thread.

Thanks bro. I am hoping to video the full three plates next week. Yes smith machine due to the fact I can use lock outs and a bar stop to keep from tearing my shoulders or worse. And i only lift heavy one week per month rest of the time its all dumbels and high reps. I was amazed how easy the 265 was twice no spot. Legit to parallel. On the video I am going to go negative so no bishes talk smack. And to think I started 10 weeks ago and I could just do 185 once. It's really nice being one of the strongest guys at the gym again. Hoping I am 13% bf next week.
Sorry for stealing your thread.

It depends on my mood. But since most of the time I'm on a diet I prefer chicken to be steam although there are times that I want it fried or grilled.

Top Bottom