Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to curb the carb cravings

tripleV

What do you use to stop craving those nasty carbs, especially at nite? Any suggestins? I am totally grrrrrrrrrrr hungry for some bread!

1-2 tbsp. of ALL NATURAL PEANUT BUTTER a day, will surely curb most of your cravings...just don't go overboard on it.

Mr.X :cool:

I always eat some lean ham or some hardboiled egg whites. If it's the texture and crunch you miss, pork rinds, rye crackers (very low in carbs and some have actual flavor) or celery w/peanut butter or cream cheese.

yeah peanut butter will def. do it. After reading this thread i have a craving for some! :D

~WizKid :kaioken:

Dear TripleV,

If you are in Ketosis, then you cannot use "low-carb-bars" as a supplementation to curb cravings. Why, you ask? It's because "low-carb-bars" contain glycerol, which doesn't raise your blood sugar like a normal carbohydrate would, but (there is always a but) it get's stored in the liver as glucose (when liver is full then proper Ketosis cannot occur). Many studies have shown us that glycerol is a big No-No while in Ketosis.

P.S. Metabolic Diet = Anabolic diet but, with a "clean" carb-up...come on now, who is he trying to fool

Mr.X :cool:

Top Bottom