Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How come hockey players drink so much beer

David432

wow did you guys see the hockey finals and afterwards one of the hockey players was doing a press conference and he was drunk drinking a bunch of beer. Yeah he was so fast and quick on the ice. How do they drink so much beer and still stay in shape to play hockey I've never understood that

when you exercise as much as they do you can eat and drink a lot of trash and get away with it in terms of physical fitness and weight.

however that alcohol still has to be filtered by the liver and that is awful for recovery and repair of the body. that is why Kucherov was drinking AFTER the finals were over. had he done it the day before the game then he is a fool

i do know early in Brett Favre's career the guy was an alcoholic and drank before games. once he kicked that habit was when his play improved with the packers. so if you want to be at your best don't drink!

I think they have a lot of brain damage in hockey and they drink alcohol on top of it so thats probably a link

They only drink after finals, as a celebration, they train very hard during season and will not drink, unless they have time off. Remember most of those guys are top players with good 20-30 years of experience of playing only hockey. They are talented and can play under any condition if they have to, especially for the salaries they get

I am pretty sure every sport is the same after a championship. Did you not see how hammered Tom Brady was after the super bowl?

Top Bottom