Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to carb up for pictures?

sachefer

I'm going to be doing some pictures to put up on my wall on instagram and i wanted to look my best, i've been shuffling in water, electrolytes, carbs up, carbs down and nothing seems to work when i want to plan to look good. it is one of those things where i look good one day and look like crap the next. any tips?

I'm going to be doing some pictures to put up on my wall on instagram and i wanted to look my best, i've been shuffling in water, electrolytes, carbs up, carbs down and nothing seems to work when i want to plan to look good. it is one of those things where i look good one day and look like crap the next. any tips?

Maybe you're not that in condition to start with

I have never competed but maybe someone who has can chime in. If it is super important to you then you could hire a coach to work with you.

Sounds like me right before a competition. One minute you think you look good and the very next you think you look like crap. It’s a mental game. For me it’s the hardest part. Diet, cardio and lifting is the easy part.
Now, there is now way in hell that anyone can just give you the secret via email. Each person is different. Just before a show, you are taking pictures daily because you are changing that quickly. It is really amazing how you can alter the human body.
The whole thing is a process. You need to work up to it through diet. You go through low carbs and then carb up. You can’t just go to carb up. Same with water. You need to move the water from the skin to the muscle with the carb up.
I really recommend that you get a coach that will monitor your progress if you want to be the best that you can be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom