x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

how to carb up for pictures?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about how to carb up for pictures? within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: I'm going to be doing some pictures to put up on my wall on instagram and i wanted to look my best, i've been shuffling in water, electrolytes, carbs up, carbs down and nothing seems to work when i want to plan to look good. it is one of those things where i look good one day and look like crap the next. any tips?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

how to carb up for pictures?

I'm going to be doing some pictures to put up on my wall on instagram and i wanted to look my best, i've been shuffling in water, electrolytes, carbs up, carbs down and nothing seems to work when i want to plan to look good. it is one of those things where i look good one day and look like crap the next. any tips?

Re: how to carb up for pictures?

it really depends on what you did leading up to it. in most situations something like jam or fruit juice can fill your muscles up. it is a situation where you gotta experiment
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Quote Quote posted by sachefer View Post
    I'm going to be doing some pictures to put up on my wall on instagram and i wanted to look my best, i've been shuffling in water, electrolytes, carbs up, carbs down and nothing seems to work when i want to plan to look good. it is one of those things where i look good one day and look like crap the next. any tips?
    Maybe you're not that in condition to start with

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

I have never competed but maybe someone who has can chime in. If it is super important to you then you could hire a coach to work with you.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

instagram... lol
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

Good Broly

Quote Quote posted by sachefer View Post
    Sounds like me right before a competition. One minute you think you look good and the very next you think you look like crap. Itís a mental game. For me itís the hardest part. Diet, cardio and lifting is the easy part.
    Now, there is now way in hell that anyone can just give you the secret via email. Each person is different. Just before a show, you are taking pictures daily because you are changing that quickly. It is really amazing how you can alter the human body.
    The whole thing is a process. You need to work up to it through diet. You go through low carbs and then carb up. You canít just go to carb up. Same with water. You need to move the water from the skin to the muscle with the carb up.
    I really recommend that you get a coach that will monitor your progress if you want to be the best that you can be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no idea man, itís gotta be online somewhere tho..