Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can I get big and ripped ?

Cabra

I am 24 years old, 6'4" 200 Lbs. (A thin 200 Lbs). I have been lifting for a few years now but am having a hard time putting on lean muscle mass.
Can anyone please recommend a diet/workout program.
I currently work out 4-5 days a week. I start with 20 min of cardio and then hit the weights, alternating body parts every day. My diet is good, and I try to get as much protein as possible, but I just cant get the gains im looking for.

Thanks...

Cabra

Cabra said:
I am 24 years old, 6'4" 200 Lbs. (A thin 200 Lbs). I have been lifting for a few years now but am having a hard time putting on lean muscle mass.
Can anyone please recommend a diet/workout program.
I currently work out 4-5 days a week. I start with 20 min of cardio and then hit the weights, alternating body parts every day. My diet is good, and I try to get as much protein as possible, but I just cant get the gains im looking for.

Thanks...

Cabra

First thing I'd do is drop the cardio before weights. Back when I was in high school about 5 or 6 years ago, my athletics coach had us do this for off season. It hurt my workout a lot, I was too tired to lift. If you're getting lots of protein (which is good), but no fats or carbs you're getting your energy from protein, which it is not being used to build muscle, need to be more specific with your diet. Go ahead and list your complete diet that you have here and we can help you out, list your training routine in the training forum and you can be better assisted there.

i agree with 6 pack man, put the cardio after the weights or first thing in the morning, not before the weights you dont wanna use up your stored glycogen before you start lifting. list your diet and we will go from there.

Top Bottom