Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to best cook chicken?

Ytatt

How do you think it is healthiest to cook chicken – boil it down, or cook it in the oven?I like more boiled, but people say that when you boil it, it has more fat. So what is the healthiest way of cooking it? Maybe there is away of cooking chicken in the oven and still have it juicy?

There might be a difference between the two ways of cooking it, but I would not dare to say that this difference is significant, so I would not overthink it. In my opinion, it is best to eat chicken cooked both ways, since it is best to keep variety.

This Is so insignificant! If this is skinless chicken breast, cook it however you'd like, its really quite irrelevant. Even in my contest preps I don't worry about this and I have never heard of anyone worrying about this even in prep!

It is much more about avoiding calorie dense sauces. As long as you are not frying then you are all good. Baking and grilling are my favourite techniques.

Boiled chicken actually has the least amount of fat of all the cooking varieties since when you boil it in water, the fat floats to the top of the pot which you pour off.

As long as you are boiling your chicken in water and not in oil, that's the way to make the leanest chicken breast possible. It will be pretty much fat free

I put it in the oven with some water and veggies - they give enough liquid to keep it juicy )

Top Bottom