Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how bad is vodka

cahd

i have a weakness ... i like vodka to much..could this be why i can't get my tight stomach back... my diet and supplement routine i know are fine.... but is the vodka keeping me a little thick in middle.....

You're out of your skull. You're a drunk if you drink enough to keep you fat. Drop the alcohol and get your shit together, whats more important?

vodka has approx 80 cals per ounce. a shot is 1 1/2 ounces. So each drink is at least 120 emty cals.. if you drink it straight or with water, if use OJ or cranberry, add 100 cals per drink. So you average vodka and cranberry contains 220 cals per drink

Yep, that would be the vodka.

Been there dude. Decide what's more important. Simple as that.

Good luck......

------------------
zebo.gif

"It ain't the years honey, its the mileage."

You might as well be dumping a cup of raw sugar into your mouth and swallowing.. Carbo's.. The only difference is, with the alcohol, you are whacking your liver. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against alcohol at all. Just have it in moderation, that way you really enjoy it when you do drink. There's nothing sweeter than sitting out on the deck occasionally, grilling out and having 1-2 drinks on an empty stomach so you get the full buzz. I enjoy a good cold beer but very infrequently.

------------------
-Work to live
-Fish to live

Top Bottom