Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How bad are condiments for you?

PatBateman3

Sometimes with my chicken I'll have a little mustard on top or ketchup. With my tuna I sometimes use a little sweet relish. Otherwise, I go on water, fruits, veggies, lotsa almonds, shakes, lean meats.

How bad a condiment is for your diet, like any other food, depends on its nutritional content. Ketchup has simple sugars in it that can add up, especially since most people do not put a single serving on their food. Mustard is fine, also try hot sauce.

Condiments are great!! Depending on what they are.....

There are ALL kinds of flavored mustard out there: Jalapeno, Yellow, Spicy Brown, etc -- check labels & you can see if they have any cals, etc.... Apple Cider Vinegar is tasty also.

Some pickles (while high in sodium) also can show 0 cals on their labels.....

Otherwise, with ketchup/relish/FF mayo -- measure them & use in moderation.... I doubt that 1 tblsp of ketchup will really harm you.

Tip: With condiments like BBQ sauce, ranch or blue cheese dressings -- Mix in a little water or veggie broth in the bottle to thin it out some. You'll still have the flavor, but won't take as much of a hit with the cals.

StellarTiggy said:
I :heart: Jenny. Of course she'll probably choke me for calling her Jenny...lol

Awwwwwwwwwww

:heart:

Nope, Jenny is fine....I could think of worse things... :evil:

Top Bottom