Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hot and spicy foods

Eriscieti

I've heard that spicy and hot foods will increase your metabolism, and will consequently accelerate your metabolism. Is that true? I guess this is the reason all the people eating those foods are so skinny....like the chinese or the thai people...

Perhaps these spicy foods and hot ones might do this, but I doubt about this. What is more, even if they did have those effects, I am pretty sure that these would be barely noticeable. Therefore, if you eat spicy and hot food, do so for pleasure, but don't do so in the hopes to accelerate your metabolism.

Not really. One good way of losing weight is taking a good care of your diet, and the times when you eat. For instance, intermittent fasting can be very helpful.

Oh, and do you know how can I accelerate my metabolism without harsh drugs?

First things first: are spicy foods thermogenic? Yes. If you've ever seen guys eating chillis or a hot curries you'll see them sweating. Some fat burning products contain the active parts of these sorts of ingredients

Secondly: raising your metabolism can be done with the above, with drugs, with exercise and by adding more muscle.

Spicy foods actually do raise your internal core body temperature and thus, metabolism.

In a real world sense, the increase in metabolism will be pretty much negligible. It might increase your daily calorie expenditure by maybe 50 calories.

However, if you like spicy foods, by all means add some hot sauce to your meals!

I love spicy foods but they are not going to make a noticeable difference in your metabolism. Really it comes down to eating less and exercising more to increase your metabolism.

Top Bottom