Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Horse + Bison meat

whiteflag6

Does anyone eat horse meat ? Or bison ? My russian brothers told me this meat makes you strong and full of test. Anyone agree?

No. There's no issue with eating it but the idea of it boosting your test (or, as I'd imagine they actually said it) 'making you more manly' is a little bit of a friendly leg pull. Dark meat is a little higher in naturally occurring Creatine.

that is beta male thinking at its finest

no food makes you 'full of test'

in fact it is quite the contrary.. one of the biggest reasons americans have such low T levels and a massive sperm shortage is due to all the meat they eat which is full of hormones and poorly fed

Full of test....full of shit.

But isn't bison very lean?

Both bison and horse meat are very lean sources of protein. Nothing particularly special about them but they are good quality lean protein sources.

Other great options - elk, deer etc.

Both bison and horse meat are very lean sources of protein. Nothing particularly special about them but they are good quality lean protein sources.

Other great options - elk, deer etc.

MMMMMM, venison

Bison is a very lean meat so go for it. I would never touch horse. Just a cultural thing.

In Finland we have these cold cuts made of horse called "Meetvursti" :)

Do you have these in US?

medias

Top Bottom