Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Honing in on some fish

erichandles

[FONT=&quot]Yesterday I went & did some shopping for some items I'd read were high in protein. Now I bought some boneless sardiness (in tomato sauce) which were delicious! I am a big lover of fish & not fussy atall. However one thing that ponders me is, I bought some pilchards and some normal sardines & some kippers yesterday. I'm assuming these aren't boneless, so is it alright if I eat the bones? The pilchards come in those tins so I can only guess they still have their bones, is it okay to eat? Bare in mind I'm 18 and pretty clueless in the kitchen!

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks[/FONT]

you can go buy a slow cooker from amazon that, anything cheap will do right now with good reviews. get some good quality chicken broth plain from a health food store like whole foods. and then they also sell bones too or you can buy your own fish, chicken, or beef with bone in. you can slow cook those bones in there for 1-2 days and make your own bone broth

also another option for you is an air fryer. you are going to want to spend a bit for a good one though that spins. you can buy whole cuts of any meat and cook in there. very easy to do.

and yes we see pussy style eating of meats out there with guys who only eat the meaty parts of the animal when the most nutrition is actually in the bones, skin, and organs too. that all gets thrown away though cause they are bitches lol

you can go buy a slow cooker from amazon that, anything cheap will do right now with good reviews. get some good quality chicken broth plain from a health food store like whole foods. and then they also sell bones too or you can buy your own fish, chicken, or beef with bone in. you can slow cook those bones in there for 1-2 days and make your own bone broth

also another option for you is an air fryer. you are going to want to spend a bit for a good one though that spins. you can buy whole cuts of any meat and cook in there. very easy to do.

and yes we see pussy style eating of meats out there with guys who only eat the meaty parts of the animal when the most nutrition is actually in the bones, skin, and organs too. that all gets thrown away though cause they are bitches lol

Yeah I absolutely love the air fryer. Without a doubt its super convenient and I can tell you its healthy cooking!

You can eat the bones for sure, but make sure to have water on hand as there is ways a little risk of them lodging in your throat.

Top Bottom