Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holy FUCKING SHIT! I *HATE* nutritionsists

I think I'm getting banned for sure after my last post.

Just saw some of her pictures and her abs
are LAUGHABLE. Nothing bad, BUT she says that
she's going to get them photographed for an
infomercial.
If she gets her abs photographed for an infomercial, I'll get
mine put in the New York times cover....... :)

I'm still thinking of flooding her "posts" to other
fitness sites around the internet. She'll get
bombarded(literally) by people telling her she's nuts.

That'll teach her.....

She did say after all that i was an idiot and had
a small pee-pee.... :) WAR it is then.

Fonz

I agree that the majority of the people over their are unlikely to change to their views, unless maybe some high authority figure that the those people look up to went over their and explained to them their errors. Someone like the president, some world renown doctor, or nutritionist could probably pull it off. Like Healthboards.com, most people their are looking for anything but a logical explanation. They are attracted to/appeal to authority (logical fallacy).

he'll be back, dont worry. you should have seen his posts though...roasting of a lifetime thats for sure. :D

Crumb, unless I am missing something, this is the only one of Fonz's post that I can find. Why they didnt erase this one and erased all of the other ones is beyond me.

Deb, do you somehow think you're special b/c
you have an above-average body????

That is really laughable.

I am at 6.5% 187lbs, and thats my COMPETITVE
SPORTS WEIGHT.

I would LOVE to know who your clients are because
I happen to know quite a few since I've lived
in Canada, US, and the UK.
I just saw your abs, and whomever wants to shoot them
must be delusional because YOU HAVE NO
OBLIQUES/SERRATUS.

In fact, I call BS on your story.

I have seen women who have FAR, FAT BETTER
abs than you.

And its NOT a 6-pack, its actually an 8-pack when
you get down to 4.5% WHICH I HAVE DONE.

So, do me a favour and don't think you're anything
special b/c you're not.
People don't want to be Normal, THEY WANT TO BE
exceptional. So, if they listen to you, this
WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

In fact, I have half a mind of distributing your sorry
posts(roughly 15) to fitness boards I know around the internet
(See People respect my knowledge b/c I do a
MASSIVE amount of research and reading, which
you DEFINATELY need to do.

Within 2-3 days the bombardment WILL COMMENCE.
So, I hope you get the message and come back down to
reality.

You seem to think people are stupid, and aren't
advanced enough to know what type of
CONTEMPORARY diets REALLY work.

At Elite, we don't tell people BS, we teach WHAT
WORKS. PERIOD. And, guess what? THEY
LEARN. Gee.......what a shocker!!!
Also, people don't take my word for anything.
Sure, they listen to me and they let me guide them
on to the right way but ULTIMATELY they
will do their own research. Most importantly
of all I SHOW SCIENTIFIC PROOF ON HOW
DIETS WORK not BS propaganda.

You've NEVER backed yourself up, and thats why
most people will not accept your advice.

Fonz

(apparently fonz and p60 are two of my several multiple personalities according to deb...oh yeah, they realy hate women too. hahah)

To Fonz & P60 (probably really Poink),
the two of you seem to love bashing woman!
Nobody on this site, including myself, has put you down in such nasty ways....apparently you two are extremely immature to continualy insist on such nasty tones and trying to be so insultive. Most people can make their points without having to put people down...obviously, you two feel the need to prove yourselves to make yourself feel better or else you wouldn't have to put people down so much.

This is not a site to bash women...and I could care less whether you believe me about the infomercial..to which, will be aired in less then 1 mth...and it is international.

It sounds like the two of you are very jealous that you weren't in the informercial, so you could show off your, as you both keep saying, 'perfect' 8-pac abs.

I have never once said that I presently lift weights, or body build, or that I have a 6 pac. I am a nutritionist (to which you all hate), and I do BJJ along with other sports.

Yes, there are probably zillions of women who have a 6 pac and awesome abs...but most women in this world, don't have the time (as myself) to workout like needed in order to get a 6 pac...my point, as a nutritionist...which you both have issues with, is that you can have a healthy balanced life long diet and maintain your IBW..of course exercise is crucially important to keep healthy...but for the average person (not us people who train bjj 3-7x/week), keeping a healthy diet and exercising at least 2x/wk will be sufficient.

As far as us athletes....there are soo many contradicting facts out there as to what diet is best and which way to train is best...that each individual needs to be catered to and will know what works for them and work doesn't....

meanwhile, there are the two of you, who constantly believe that you are G-ds, and that EVERYONE needs to eat, sleep, and work out the way that you do or they are WRONG.

I am very curious, Poink ooopps, P60 and Fonz...what is your occupation??

Besides, I am still waiting for the answer on Fonz saying that vitamin B is fat soluble...waiting for your 'scientific or medical quote' on that one Fonz.

Deb

Top Bottom